China Focus @ BIO Philadelphia
Date：Jun 2, 2019
Venue：Loews Philadelphia Hotel, 1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
About China Focus @ BIO Philadelphia
The forum features premier 1-to-1 networking opportunities prior to and during the forum, which is bringing together 100+ investors and pharma leaders from China and healthcare innovators. It is designed to provide a meaningful platform to inform, inspire, and foster cross-border partnership in life science and healthcare.
Echo Hindle-Yang, Founder & CEO at MSQ Ventures will be honored to moderate a discussion panel regarding the hot topic [Potential Collaboration with Chinese Pharma]. It’s our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the China Focus @ BIO Philadelphia.
Main Topics Highlight:
- Cross-border Investment: Money from the East and the West
- Innovations Going to China: Regulation, Market Access, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Chinese Innovations Going West: Partnership for Capital and Market Access in the U.S.
- Learn about Chinese life science and healthcare industry
- Hear about the latest Chinese regulatory reforms and implications
- Meet with the decision makers in the industry
- Initiate business conversations that otherwise difficult to start
Expecting to Meet With:
- Investors, including VC, PE, investment bank, and more...
- Life science innovators and entrepreneurs
- Biotech & big pharma
- Medtech (device and diagnostics) manufacturers and distributors
- Service providers, including law firm, financial advisory, regulatory consulting, CRO, CDMO, and more...
- Healthcare providers